Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Halloween 2011

I'm going to have to dig deep to remember all the way back to Halloween! Jack and I spent Halloween without Steve, as he was in China that weekend. Despite that we still had a pretty good time, thanks to my wonderful family that I was able to spend time with. Friday night Jack and I went to the Barnyard Boo, then met up with my parents, Joe, and Kimmy at Corn Belly's in Lehi. Jacob was working there in the haunted maze but none of us decided to go through the maze; I was too nervous knowing that I had to sleep alone that night and for a few more nights. It was overall pretty cheesy and very cold- but we had a fun time!

 Saturday morning we headed up to Logan to visit the Clarks. We went to a Halloween party their country club was throwing and had all sorts of fun. Jack got to participate in decorating a trick or treat bag,
"fishing" for Halloween duckies, a cakewalk, and trick or treating (during which he was a very polite little guy and was good at saying thank you after he received any candy).


The party people, minus Mom of course!
 Monday morning we spent some time at our Macey's where they had trick or treating in every department. Jack again loved it, and I got all my grocery shopping done for the week!
 That evening we went over to Grandma and Grandpa Pixton's house and walked around their neighborhood to trick or treat. It was a lot of fun- some of their neighbors do crazy cool things like making fresh (fried Utah) scones with honey butter... mmm! We had pizza and soup and a yummy pumpkin cake roll while watching Charlie Brown and the Great Pumkin after we got back to my parents place. It was a fun night!

It was a great Halloween and we look forward to having a fun one with Dad around this upcoming year!

No comments: