Tuesday, January 17, 2012

November 2, 2011

 A big day in the P family world! We got to celebrate my mom's birthday, and started with lunch at a cute restaurant called Molly's in Provo. They have amazing barbeque and lemonade that is to die for! It was fun to celebrate her with my aunts and uncles and grandparents!

That afternoon I got this picture texted to me! Now if you can't see the addressee and don't recognize it from the size- it's addressed to ELDER Joe P from the Latter Day Saints Church Office Building. My little brother is going on a mission!

  That evening we gatherer at the Macaroni Grill for an immediate family birthday dinner for my mom. I'm so lucky to have so many wonderful people that I'm related to!
After a nice dinner, we went back to my parent's house where we met a few of Joe's friends for the letter opening. After some fun speculations on where he would be going, we found out that he will be reporting to the MTC on Jan. 25th where he will be prepared to serve in the Tallahassee, FL mission! I am so proud and excited for him and look forward to hearing about all his adventures there!

1 comment:

Laura Bowles said...

super exciting for your bro!