Friday, January 29, 2010

A silly thing we say


For some strange reason, steve started saying "bizzle" a lot a couple months after Jack was born. Over the months, this odd word obsession has morphed into "biz" and is currently being used as a nickname for baby Jack. I have no idea why. But imagine my surprize and happiness when I saw this lovely product on the shelf while grocery shopping on Wednesday :p I immediately snapped a picture and sent it to steve- who also had much joy and excitement. We're so weird- but at least we're fun!

Sent from my iPhone

3 comments:

Holly June said...

So funny!
Our family has a weird thing with nicknames as well, and poor Kenadie has the strangest nicknames out there!

Scott and Laura Bowles said...

that is epic!! beyond epic!! its biz! hehe

Jessica said...

I have used Biz since Matthew was born. Its amazing stuff. I could've sworn I've showed it to you before :p