
As promised- my cake. Don't judge on the two sorta clashing hues of blue- I only learned to do the darker hue after my star pattern was already filled in :) and the wording is supposed to say "go cougars!" If nothing else, it was fun to practice newly learned skills on this cake!
9 comments:
Blues rarely clash. It looks great!
That is so awesome, Laura! How did you design that??
looks awesome!! very fun.
Chelsea- I actually just printed out a pattern from online, and then used this piping gel transfer technique to put it on the cake- it was really pretty easy but I really think it's kinda impressive how cool it looks too :)
very cute! bravo!
It looks great! You go girl and you're learning something new.
way to go that is awesome! now make one for me. right now.
Very cute! Wanna do a cake for Logan's b-day? :)
Fun! That turned out really cute! I really want to take a cake decorating class! :)
Post a Comment