Today was the first day of actual hands on learning for our Wilton class. It was really fun but my hand is definitely sore from squeezing the pastry bag to do a bunch of stars with a "medium" (which is really very thick) consistency frosting. I learned an easy way to transfer a
design tracing onto a cake, which can then be used as a pattern for millions of stars to fill in the space, and can see many possibilities for this new trick :) my mom did a great job with her cake-she's really good at writing so nicely! I'll maybe be extra fun and post two pictures today after I finish my cake :)

5 comments:
Looks like fun! Where did you take the class?
so fun! im jealous wish i could have taken it with you! please post pictures. im gonna end up tryin to teach myself...haha
I'm jealous cause I've been wanting to take a class, but who wants to take it alone. Have fun! Think of me while you're there.
I never pictures your mom as being so serious ;)
Jess- we're taking the class at Roberts. I'm really enjoying it :)
Post a Comment