Saturday, May 22, 2010

Practice makes perfect

For Steve's birthday, I gave him a coupon for a dessert of the month
for the year. This month I ventured again into pie making to make one
of his all time favorite treats- peacheesy pie. I may have mentioned
that my mother in law makes the best pie crust in the world- which
makes it a rather intimidating feat for me to try the pie thing. For
my man, however, I continue to try try again :) and I think I'm on my
way to consistently creating a beautiful flaky base for this
delictable treat :D
Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

Holly June said...

Please teach me your secrets to a delicious pie crust!!
And in response to the comment you wrote on my blog: I often tell my husband that we should move back to Utah because I have built-in friends there already! I'm really so glad that Steve married such a wonderful person as yourself (not that I ever doubted he would), and I LOVE your blog as well. It's fun to have followed your lives from newlyweds to parenthood and beyond!

PS. You often make me want to take a cake decorating class, really badly!

JessWilson said...

YUMMY! My favorite pie ever! When is the next dessert night? :) :)