With the beautiful weather a while ago, we decided to meet Steve for a picnic lunch one day at a park. Our park of choice for the last year has been this great little tucked away park in Provo that has a duck pond and a great walking path around it. It's actually where we went when I was 37-39 weeks pregnant to walk and try to get labor going, and where we went afterwards for me to start working off the pregnancy weight. And now, after the long winter, we decided it was time to take our baggy of bread loaf ends (the part we just don't like to eat) and our baby and feed the ducks! I actually remember doing the same thing with my parents and my sisters at BYU when I was a little smidgen. Jack was very impressed with the ducks, though they were not impressed with our 7-grain bread. Oh well :)
Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:
Guess what, we probably saw each other as children, thereby not actually meeting in 4th grade. I went to that park more times than I can count as a kid before my family moved!
Post a Comment