Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Blessed bank teller

At Steve's new place of employment, the only option till recently to
get paid was a physical check. I think the last time I got paid with a
real check (and not direct deposit) was when I was 18. Anyway, we've
been visiting the bank every week to deposit these checks. Usually
it's the last place we stop as it's very close to home, and Jack is
usually fussing and ready to be out of the car by that point. Luckily
for him, today we had a great teller who inquired if I needed any
treats after my transaction was complete, probably due to my whining
baby boy in the back seat. I told her one would be great, and she sent
me a lovely sucker. I promptly unwrapped the sucker and handed it back
to the little hands behind me. The rest of the way home all I heard
was slurping :p after a long day of a fussy teething baby, it was like
heaven. Bless you, bank tellers and your little candy bowls!
Sent from my iPhone

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Aww! So cute! Jack has gotten so big! I think about you guys all the time! Miss ya! We should get together sometime and introduce the kids! :)
Take care!

Alisha said...

That's so great!

AmyCurtis said...

Hah! Ya I remember the only good thing about the bank being the sucker. Its comforting to know the world is still right and bank tellers still give out suckers.
Jack is a cutie!