The Provo Farmers Market

Scott was involved with the running of the Provo Farmers Market- which got us interested in checking it out. We were not disappointed! Our very favorite part was definitely the food- people were selling food from places all over the world. There was also a guy making homemade donuts which were absolutely amazing and worth every calorie :DMore Smiles!
Emily's Bridal Shower
One of my very best friends from high school is getting married this weekend! It was so fun to get together with her and a bunch of friends we've both had and celebrate! Congrats Emily!
Steve, Kim, Jack and I got to go to Bear Lake with Steve's family. It was a lot of fun and Steve and Kim even got to do a little water skiing!
We got our Santa Fe from this little dealership in Payson- Rob Marsh Car and Truck Sales. We are LOVING it!
Steve and I have joined in some fun Summer family get togethers at a park in Provo. It's been a nice time to chat and enjoy the company of my momma, sibs, grandparents, aunts, etc..
We've taken a couple of trips down into the canyon to make tin foil dinners, roasted corn, and smores. It's been great to enjoy the fresh air and the beautiful scenery. Utah sure is a beautiful place!
California!
My sexy man!
This is where Jack and I hung out
The only picture we got of all four of us!
LOVED this Moby Wrap during the trip!
We made a very last minute trip to California with Jess and Eric. It was a lot of fun :) We spent one day at Newport Beach and two at Disneyland and California Adventure. Jack did great during the trip!
One of my very best friends from high school is getting married this weekend! It was so fun to get together with her and a bunch of friends we've both had and celebrate! Congrats Emily!Bear Lake with Steve's Family
Steve, Kim, Jack and I got to go to Bear Lake with Steve's family. It was a lot of fun and Steve and Kim even got to do a little water skiing!Getting a New Car!
We got our Santa Fe from this little dealership in Payson- Rob Marsh Car and Truck Sales. We are LOVING it!Park Day
Steve and I have joined in some fun Summer family get togethers at a park in Provo. It's been a nice time to chat and enjoy the company of my momma, sibs, grandparents, aunts, etc..Canyon Getaways
We've taken a couple of trips down into the canyon to make tin foil dinners, roasted corn, and smores. It's been great to enjoy the fresh air and the beautiful scenery. Utah sure is a beautiful place!California!
My sexy man!
This is where Jack and I hung out
The only picture we got of all four of us!
LOVED this Moby Wrap during the trip!We have really enjoyed the Summer so far, and are excited for a couple more weeks to enjoy before I go back to work and the daily grind resumes!
6 comments:
Wow!! You guys have been everywhere and done everything! What a fun summer! When was Em's bridal shower? I have made so many trips to Idaho/Utah that I might have been there! I'm so excited for her! I am loving the moby wrap and can't to see how I love it with a newborn like you do... because it has been nothing but WONDERFUL with my huge 8mo. old! Enjoy some more last minute fun before you go back to work!! Love ya!
It has been a way fun summer with you guys! next week will be even better ;)
What a cute new mom you are!
Looks like you guys had a great summer. Glad we got to spend some (tiny) bit of it with you. :)
Looks like you really have had lots of fun!!
And I LOVE THOSE MOBY WRAPS! I got one before I had Liz, but didn't use it too much! ALthough I did use it a few times, but definitely think I will use it more this time around ;)
Hey.. me again! Have fun on your trip! but I just wanted to inform you that I featured a recipe I got from you a LONG LONG time ago on my cooking blog- I have an "I was featured on Simply Delicious' button that you can put on your blog now if you want! The meal was DELICIOUS!!!
Post a Comment