The ABC Info about me!
A - Age: 24
B - Bed size: King, it has to be that big so Steve doesn't end up being pushed off the edge by the end of the night (I'm a space hog)
C - Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom
D - Dog: Never had a dog actually
E - Essential start your day item: these days- a little bit of time with Steve and baby Jack
F - Favorite color(s): yellow, pink, bright or light blue
G - Gold or Silver: Gold (or white gold)
H - Height: 5' 9"
I - Instruments you play: I dabble at piano, nothing to brag about
K - Kids: Jackson! What a good kid!
L - Living arrangements: 3 bedroom 2 bath condo
M - Mom's name: Connie
N - Nicknames: Lala, Aamazing, Pixie
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: My birth or giving birth? I did both but nothing else :)
P - Pet Peeve: my home being messy, having to wake up early for anything
Q - Quote from a movie: "Some apple? It's good!" "Well, OK" choke, choke, gasp, gasp, fall over and die- Enchanted
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: 4, 2 brothers, 2 sisters. They are all to much fun- I'm a lucky girl.
T - Time you wake up: usually 3 or 4, then 7 or 8... :P For the day? I like it if I can wake up at 10 ish
U - Underwear: wear it religiously ;)
V - Vegetable you dislike: hmmm, I like pretty much any veggie prepared right
W - Workout style: DVD's of dancing or tae bo, walking/jogging/running (depends on my fitness level at the time :P )
X - X-rays you've had: Many many many dental x-rays
Y - Yesterday's best moment: Finally cleaning out our third bedroom- it looks much better :)
Z - Zoo favorite: monkeys, giraffes, I need to go there again and remember-haven't been there for a long time!
I tag Laura Lou, Kimmy!, and whoever needs something to blog about!
No comments:
Post a Comment