Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Poor Kutching

We're getting into the last few weeks of this whole pregnancy thing, so last night I decided to do some organizing in the nursery. The room looks great now and it's pretty much completely ready for our little one. I was pretty excited to be so close to done, and so I left the door open so I could see my handiwork each time I walked by. A little later I had to put away some newly folded baby laundry in the room- and when I walked into the room this is what I found....

"Thanks for getting me this fancy big bed!"

Poor cat- he has no idea what is coming!

4 comments:

Adele said...

haha... thats funny... and no- he has no idea what is about o rock his world...

Robin said...

ha ha, That sounds (and looks) exactly like Oliver!! So sad how the poor little things aren't nearly as cool to us after we have a baby in the house. Everything else just pales in comparison. poor cats :(

Scott and Laura Bowles said...

haha we love that! we think rusty will be the same way once its us. cant wait to see the finished nursery!

Ashley said...

LOL, that's funny! I'm sure he will adjust ok! :) Or he'll just be mad at you guys for a while!