Sunday, May 24, 2009

Showered again with love! :)

Yesterday my awesome family (and some great friends) got together at Mimi's Cafe for a baby shower for our cute baby Clark. It was very casual and fun to relax, chat, and eat together! Because I was a little distracted, I failed to get very many pictures with my own camera. Thankfully- my mom designated one of my cousins to take pictures, and she did a great job :) So I openly admit that these pictures are stolen from my mom- but they are all I have to share! The shower was a blast and I feel very loved by all these wonderful people in my life!! Thanks to all who came!

4 comments:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

What a cute prego lady! Can't wait for the post that says "he's here!" He'll be adorable. Congrats to Steve! What an accomplishment.

Robin said...

Looks like fun, wish I could've been there!

Katie said...

Hey Laura, This has nothing to do with your post, but figured I would get in touch with you this way. I've been looking into switching over to L&D and hoping to work at AF. I was wondering if you could give me a heads up of some pros and cons of working there. Right now they only have postings for the L&D pool. Are you on that or are you only at AF?
Any info or comments you could give would be great.

Thanks

Katie
Katiebensonrn@gmail.com

Ashley said...

Aww so fun and so cute! It's always fun to be surprised and pampered ;) specially with a little one on the way! :)