Ahhhh... congrats!! He's here already!! Wow... I can't wait to hear... did he just come early, or did you get induced early? Wow!! COngrats!! Name?? Weight? Ahh... the suspense is killing me! Congrats!!! Look at all that hair!! I am jealous!
Hey you cute kids, I'm so sorry I missed the big event. He looks beautiful though and I bet you are on cloud nine. I know grandma is too! Congratulations, and good luck. You are about to embark upon the long term love affair of parenthood. It's the best, good thing they bring so much pride and joy because there's alot of worry and concern involved too. I'm sure you both will be up to it and will do a great job. Good luck! Sincerely Great Auntie, Holly
Laura, congratulations on little Jack! I can't get over the hair! I want to hear all the info on how it was and how he's doing! It was so great to see you while I was in the hospital! I'm so happy for you! It looks like neither of us went to our due date! Congrats again! Kids are a wonderful gift!
I'm a total stalker, but congrats on the cutie!! What fun for you guys. I really love newborns. They are so much fun and I don't even mind when they get up all night. They don't have obnoxious cries and they are so sweet that they can just melt your heart at 3:00 am. Congrats!!!
Congrats, Laura!!!! What a beautiful family you have! I haven't talked to you in absolutely forever but I wanted to say hi and wish you congratulations. Talk to you soon!! Love, Chelsea (Phillips, now Sybrowsky, from the Olive Garden!)
16 comments:
Congratulations! That's a teaser alright. You didn't even tell us his name. Can't wait to hear and see more.
Congratulations! He is darling.
aww look at all that hair! He's so cute!! CONGRATS!!!
He's absolutely adorable! His little facial features look so perfect! He does have a lot of hair!
Ahhhh... congrats!! He's here already!! Wow... I can't wait to hear... did he just come early, or did you get induced early? Wow!! COngrats!! Name?? Weight? Ahh... the suspense is killing me! Congrats!!! Look at all that hair!! I am jealous!
Congratulations!! Love all the dark hair. Hope mom and baby are doing well. :)
Cute!! Have fun with your darling boy! Congrats! Congrats!
Hey you cute kids, I'm so sorry I missed the big event. He looks beautiful though and I bet you are on cloud nine. I know grandma is too! Congratulations, and good luck. You are about to embark upon the long term love affair of parenthood. It's the best, good thing they bring so much pride and joy because there's alot of worry and concern involved too. I'm sure you both will be up to it and will do a great job. Good luck!
Sincerely Great Auntie, Holly
Laura, congratulations on little Jack! I can't get over the hair! I want to hear all the info on how it was and how he's doing! It was so great to see you while I was in the hospital! I'm so happy for you! It looks like neither of us went to our due date! Congrats again! Kids are a wonderful gift!
I'm a total stalker, but congrats on the cutie!! What fun for you guys. I really love newborns. They are so much fun and I don't even mind when they get up all night. They don't have obnoxious cries and they are so sweet that they can just melt your heart at 3:00 am. Congrats!!!
Oh my goodness he came early!! Can't wait to hear all about it.
Is he yours? What! That hair is heart breaking. Congrats!
Congratulations! He looks absolutely adorable!
Yay! Congrats! Welcome to a whole new world of baby fun!
Yay! CONGRATS! I love all of his hair. I can't wait to hear the deatils!
Congrats, Laura!!!! What a beautiful family you have! I haven't talked to you in absolutely forever but I wanted to say hi and wish you congratulations. Talk to you soon!!
Love,
Chelsea
(Phillips, now Sybrowsky, from the Olive Garden!)
Post a Comment