Sunday, July 29, 2012

June in Utah

When we moved to Colorado, I knew that I wanted to go back to Utah to bless Kaylee around all the family. When my parents started talking about taking a family vacation in June, it seemed like a good opportunity to make a short stop in Utah before heading out back east with the group. As we got closer to our departure date, Steve found out that he was going to need to go on a business trip shortly after we had planned on returning home. Unfortunately, this would mean I would be left alone in our big new home with the two little ones= very lonely for two whole weeks. Steve suggested we extend the Utah visit while he was gone, and since that brought us to the end of June, we eventually pushed it out even further so we could enjoy Jack's birthday and Independence day with the family. I'm going to break down our fun into the next couple posts, but thought that background info would help it all make sense :) Read on!

No comments: