Monday, July 30, 2012

Aloha wedding

I arrived in Utah before Steve (who couldn't miss work Friday despite some very cheap flight tickets on Thursday), and was lucky enough to be able to take part in the celebration of my uncle Jim's marriage to a sweet lady we've gotten to know well over the last couple years- Kathy. They were married in the Salt Lake temple Saturday morning, and a luau reception that evening. I offered to make their wedding cake and had a fun time doing so :)
The bride and groom! So happy for them! (I had to borrow this picture from my cousin Jess- so glad she got such a great one of them!)

The wedding cake :) It was a fun and casual reception, so the cake was fun and casual too!

How awesome is a reception where you get to wear Hawaiian garb!

Jack was in heaven with the hundreds of cupcakes that were also at the reception!

No comments: