Steve and I take turns planning our romantic dates for Valentines and our anniversary. This year Steve got Valentines day and he did a fantastic job. I told him I wanted to be surprised, so not to tell me anything. He did really well till the aftenoon of our date (Saturday before the 14th) when I was complaining about my sore back. He mentioned I should get a massage, and I proceded to tell him about the one time I had gotten a massage and how awkward it was and on and on. A few minutes into my rant, Steve sheepishly looked at me and said "Laura, we're getting a couples massage for our dae tonight." LOL, open mouth insert foot moment :P
The massage was awesome, I felt so pampered and relaxed afterwards! They even gave us some great mint herbal tea and a box of fancy chocolates as part of the deal :) After that we took off to a surprise dinner location- which turned out to be one of our old pre-baby favorites, Christophers! The restaurant used to be inside the Perry Hotel, but has moved since we last went there to it's own building. The meal was fantastic! It is so nice to be able to get out and enjoy time as a couple now and then :) All I can say is I have a lot to measure up to with our anniversary plans!
No comments:
Post a Comment