Sunday, March 6, 2011

A few birthday cakes :)

I know everyone is probably sick of looking at these cakes, but it's my blog, so I get to keep putting them up ;) I love this creative outlet and the joy it brings to me and those who eat it up :)

For the Red Sox fan- the hubby of one of my fabulous co-workers

A surprise office delivery for my birthday man :)

5 comments:

Laura Bowles said...

these cakes are awesome! great job!

Jared, Brynne, Emme and Oliver Higley said...

Laura those are AWESOME!! I just finished the basic cake decorating class not too long ago, and had such a good time. I'm nowhere near as creative as you are, but it's fun knowing a few new tricks. Makes it more exciting to bake! =) Looks like you took the fondant class too?! Amazing! Where do you get all your great ideas from? Very impressive. ;)

Laura said...

Thanks ladies! I have so much fun with them and usually even love how they turn out :)

Brynne- I loved those Wilton classes :) I took all four of them last year, and since then have just fooled around with different techniques and stuff. I love the site cakecentral.com, it's where I get a lot of inspiration and get a lot of my noobie questions answered :P

Mal Mecham said...

Girl, you are getting SO good! I'm incredibly impressed! Is there anything that you're not good at?!

Adele said...

I love seeing your cakes! Keep em coming... Although, that first cake would be better if it were yankees instead of a boston cake!