I have been lucky enough to have a couple of great friends at work let me make cakes for some special occasions in their lives! I have loved doing them and have learned a lot and gotten to try a lot of new things! I just wanted to share how fun the cakes turned out :)
This cake was made for the temple sealing of a cute little family of three. They put some fresh flowers on the cake and it looked so great! I realized I have a lot of work to do on perfecting my piping....
This was a cake I made for a nurse's hubby who is a triathlon competitor. He's pretty tough, and I'm so impressed that he can push himself so hard! This cake was so much fun and I got practice some of my modeling skills to make the swimming guy out of fondant!
I'm loving this little hobby, and I'm so glad there are people who are willing to help me support my learning it!
5 comments:
wow laura! i'm impressed by how good you are already!!
Amazing Laura!! What a talent!
You are so talented-I love it! Wish we were closer and you could tutor me with your skills!
awesome job laura!! what a fun hobby for you! im still sad we never made it to a class together!
Laura, I loved seeing the cakes you have done! Keep showing them off! You are so talented!
Post a Comment