Tuesday, February 16, 2010

ibprofen all around tonight

Today we went skiing with my side of the family. Don't you worry, I remembered my coat this time! We had lots of fun :) Kimmy pooh wasn't able to come, but my momma was there this time. I went on about four really good runs skiing, and 1/6 of a bunny hill run on a snowboard! Joseph gave me a great mini lesson, at the end of which I was standing and moving, but not falling down the hill. I did walk away with a very sore tailbone after one too many falls on the rump, but a new adventure is worth a little pain right? Steve went down his standard black diamonds, and even got in a couple easy runs with me- and Jack did great, once again! We feel very lucky to have had the chance to go and enjoy such a wonderful day! Sent from my iPhone

1 comment: