I started having a little psyco new mom moment a few weeks ago- feeling like Jackson was growing up too fast and thinking that i wouldn't have enough pictures of him as a tiny newborn. Luckily I have a friend from nursing school- Melanie- with a great camera and a great eye who was willing to take some pictures of Jackson. We even took a few with mom and dad in the shots- though to be honest its hard to look good when this adorable kid is in the picture :) Here are our favorites for you to enjoy!













13 comments:
Its true! They do grow up too fast! You will be sooo happy you got those newborn pictures of him!! What a sweet photo shoot!! Love em!! You look amazing Laura!! Congrats! He is so beautiful!
So cute!
we LOVE the pictures! Your boy is so handsome! i really loved the one of all 3 of you in the field!
You are so kind! I am glad you like them!! It was a lot of fun doing your photo shoot! :)
Yup... me again! So I just saw that you have chelsea and jed in your blog roll... how do you know them?? Or which one do you know? Because Chelsea and I grew up in the same stake...
Ohhhhhhh......melt my heart!!!!!! I LOVE that little guy! Those pictures are great! Miss you guys!
Those are such adorable pictures! What a cute family. Isn't it so fun to be a family of 3, instead of just 2 now?! Let me know if you still need me to do you announcement-I don't know if the girl who did your adorable pictures is going to do them or not, but just let me know.
Laura these pictures are so great! He is such a cute little baby. I enjoyed reading your labor story :)...actually it sounded a lot like me own! Good job! And I got a nice little 2nd-3rd degree as well so I know that recovery is not so fun but it's worth it, right!? I miss everyone over there at AF! Hope things continue to go well for you guys!
Jessica Larson
Love love love those pictures!!!!!
Your pictures are so cute and your baby is adorable!!
Awesome pictures. you look radiant--you must be getting some great sleep *wink*
Laura, I love these pics of you guys! They turned out so cute!
beautiful pictures Laura! And it's a good idea to have newborn shots, you think you'll remember how tiny and cute they are, but the memories are better with pictures to back them up.
Post a Comment