Sunday, July 26, 2009

Disneyworld- here we come!

Steve and I have decided to make the plunge and book a vacation to Disneyworld this Fall before I go back to work. It's going to be a good time for us to go for a number of reasons, the main one being that we probably won't the opportunity to go on a vacation for a while after I go back to work in the end of September and Steve finds another job. We are pretty dang excited to go, especially since our good friends Scott and Laura will be joining us! It will be kinda different to go with our tiny one, but fun in a new way I think too (and I know it will only get better as Jackson grows up andwe take this kind of trip!) Another total draw for us is the free Disney dining that is offered between the end of August and the beginning of October- we LOVED that part of our vacation last year and this year promises to be just as awesome! We already have our reservations for 10 amazing restaurants! Now the hard part will be getting through August! :)

2 comments:

Rachel Murray said...

We just got back from Disneyland with our family. Brynn was a trooper and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be with a nursing newborn.

Unknown said...

You guys! I'm so jealous that you will be going to my favorite place in the whole world. I hope you have a TON of fun! Jack's going to love it too, I'm sure of it!