Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My First Post

Hi everyone that reads this blog! Which... is probably... me... and Laura lol. I just wanted to say that now that I know how to sign in and do stuff on this site, I will be a more regular contributor. I am sure that I can at least DOUBLE my posts next year to two.

Class is winding down, and by that I mean I have more homework now then the whole rest of the year combined. The BYU game was just about the funnest thing that I have ever attended, if for nothing else then it was ALMOST the worst event that I have ever attended. When Collie caught that pass on 4th and 18... man sakes, my voice is still hoarse from cheering so loud.

I love my wife, I love my life, and things are going good! I will write sooner I promise, the above comment was just for kicks and giggles :-). Bye everyone!

1 comment:

Scott and Laura Bowles said...

Hooray for steves first post! I am so proud of you and i read your blog all the time! let us know when school is calm down enough for our next nerd night