Monday, September 10, 2007

Pseudo Graduation :D





The nursing college is funny.... there are so many oddities that I have found in my two and a half year stint there. One such oddity is that the program lasts a total of five semesters. This means that if you follow the track the nursing program suggests, you take nine semesters to graduate. Starting school in the Fall- this means you graduate in December. The only complication with this detail is that BYU only holds commencement exercises in April and in August. Therefore, in order to be a part of this special part of my schooling, I decided to walk early in August, as I will be finishing this coming December (which I say yea! about by the way). Pseudo graduation was absolutely great, and it made me realize how blessed I have been throughout my entire education to have wonderful parents, teachers, friends and more recently my wonderful husband. What an awesome way to begin :)










2 comments:

Scott and Laura Bowles said...

hooray for all the updates! i love blogging...i should update ours.

Adele said...

Yay Laura!!! I'm so excited for you to graduate!! I get to go in May and I just cannot wait! Fun stuff.... Love you girl!! Congrats even though it was fake!! ;)