Friday, September 21, 2007

Anniversary Number One!

This again is another late post- trying to catch up is hard! August 24 was our first anniversary :) What a great thing- this whole marriage thing! We've really enjoyed our first year- the trials and tears have been greatly outweighed by blessings and happiness! We celebrated by going out to dinner at The Roof Restaurant which overlooks the lovely SLC temple. It was fun to look down on the grounds and remember our wonderful day. We also stayed at a bed and breakfast in SLC that we loved- yummy breakfast! Fun day to celebrate a fun year- here's hoping for another one! :)

3 comments:

Scott and Laura Bowles said...

OOOOHHHH so fun!! Thats what scott and i are gonna do for our first anniversary- well dinner at the roof at least! so exciting!

Adele said...

YAY!!! I can't believe its already been a year for you guys!!! But I guess Josh and I are headed to our 3 year, so crazy!!! Congrats!! Many more fun years to come!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Happy anniversary! Doesn't it seem to just fly by?