Sunday, March 18, 2012

It's dewish-es

A couple days after we came home from the hospital with Kaylee, I sent Steve out to get some take out dinner for us. While he was gone, I got tied up nursing my new baby girl, and was watching Jack play with his toys while I watched some show on the Food Network. After a little bit, Jack started going into the kitchen and opening the fridge. He would stand in front of it (from what I could tell from the couch in the adjoining room) for a few seconds, close the door, and come back to play with his toys. I knew he was hungry, so I chalked it up to that and didn't worry about it too much since Steve would be back soon with some food. One particular trip, however, lasted a bit too long.... and I went over to investigate. This is what I found.....



















The little nut had found this stick of butter, and had been going back and forth to the fridge taking little bites of it. He was holding it in his hand when I came around the corner, a messy bite in his mouth. He simply looked at me and said "it's dewish-es (delicious) mommy!" I think we have some nutritional counseling to do....

3 comments:

Laura Bowles said...

lol cute

JessWilson said...

So cute!

Ashley said...

Awww funny! My lil boy just DESTROYS butter if I leave it on the table for a second!!!! Hehe he sticks his fingers in it and mashes it all over!! ;)