I have so much to catch up on, but my motivation is completely sapped! I think my reason is legit, but I still wish I could maintain this little journal better! I'm 13 weeks and change, so just out of my first trimester :) I've had my favorite part of being pregnant- "nausea and vomiting of pregnancy" since I was 4 weeks pregnant, and it seems to still be on the rise. If prior trend holds, I will probably be enjoying this symptom for 5-6 more weeks. Thus, I've officially decided that I'm not going to be one of those stalwart women who have 10 children :p but I think I'll do a really good job with a few less, especially once I no longer am gestating! I will attempt to catch up a little later, but for right now will just leave you with a lovely belly shot :) I am definitely starting to show earlier than with Jack- second babies are very different from first babies in so many ways (and I heart being a multip!)! Enjoy this little comparison!
 |
| 15 weeks with Jack |
 |
| 12 weeks with baby C.2 |
4 comments:
hooray! i love that you are calling it c.2 :) we think its a girl!
Yea! I'm sorry you're sick. I was even sicker the 2nd time around. Not fun with a toddler running around huh? I hope the bad sick stage will pass quickly.
Yeah on the baby! Phooey on the morning sickness or rather all day sickness! I'm excited for you and Steve and of course, Jack! I hope you'll get feeling better soon! Can't wait to hear more about your pregnancy and see more pics in the weeks to come!
Congrats Laura! You look so cute! Hopefully you get feeling better soon!
Post a Comment