Sent from my iPhone
Monday, October 25, 2010
Dream Dinners
Mom and I got reeled into trying a little sample from a place called Dream Dinners at a women's fair earlier this summer. It was really yummy, and now we are pretty faithful monthly customers. They provide everything you need to make several different freezer meals. I've never done any freezer meal stuff before, but I'm really liking the concept :) It's been so nice to have meals practically ready in the freezer on the nights I work or when I slack off on my meal plans. I wish I had known about this place when we were newlyweds... We could have saved a lot of money (and calories) by doing this instead of eating out every single night :p Eh, whatever, live and learn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where is this place? I dread making dinner the nights I work.
In Orem, by Maceys and Wells Fargo off 800 North. It's been really nice :) They have a taster night where you can try 8 of the different things they offer each month. That's usually what I end up getting cause I know I like it :)
Post a Comment