One of my goals this year is to run a 5k. There are quite a few reasons I want to do this, but probably the biggest ones revolve around improving my physical well being. I only recently got a jogging stroller, the timing of which actually worked out pretty well since the weather here in Utah is just starting to get nice. The program I decided to use is the couch to 5k, convienient for me since I've been kinda a couch potato with my new(er) little guy. Today I did the second run of week 2 (out of 9), and felt pretty good about it. Apparently so did Jack :p I love how much fun this little guy is :)
Sent from my iPhone

4 comments:
Way to go Laura! I love little Jack sleeping in the jogger. So cute! Sorry we'll miss you today for glitter toes....I'll have to have you give me the run-down next week. :)
That's awesome Laura, so good to bump up the activity level. It makes you feel so much better, not only physically, but happier with yourself too. Not to mention the wonders it does for the way your clothes fit. I'm on the same journey, not sure about running that 5K but I walk one almost everyday. Way to go!!!
Good job!! B always fell asleep on my runs. He loved it and he was in my jogger a lot when I trained for my half marathon. You can do it!! Keep on training and you'll reach your goal!
I use the C25K app on my iPod. Its awesome. Do you have a planned 5k that you're getting ready for? The trick with a 5k is just to finish the first one :)
Post a Comment