25! A whole quarter of a century! My birthday this year, unfortunately, had to be worked around my work schedule. The due date to ask for time off had already passed by the time I came off maternity leave, and that night is always short a nurse or two already, so I was sure I would be needed at work. I will tell you this, next year I'm asking for that night off!

Nonetheless, Steve and my family made it a fun day for me. I was served a fantastic breakfast in bed by my awesome hubby, and then even allowed to sleep in as late as I wanted (dad taking care of baby is a great thing in the morning!). That night my mom and sisters brought me a cake to work (which was fantastic!). I even got a call and a video sent to my phone from the Clarks all the way up in Logan! My parents got me some beautiful flowers, and took Steve and I out for a nice dinner at Texas Roadhouse the following week. All in all it was a great birthday!
.jpg)
I recieved a bit of birthday money as gifts, and am excited to say that I am using it to take a cake decorating class this upcoming month! I've always been interested in doing that, and now that I have a steady schedule I can commit to a weekly class. The class is the Wilton 1 taught at the local Roberts, and I'm so excited to get out and just have some fun me time scheduled in each week! It's so nice to be able to take classes like this just for the sake of learning for fun. I'm a fan :) I'll let you know how it goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment