Thursday, April 9, 2009

Coloring our world!

I've owed Steve a blog post for about a week now... somehow my relaxed lifestyle keeps me busy enough to only blog infrequently :P Anyway, we finally buckled down, bought some paint, and got to painting the nursery (our first painting endevor in this little condo, but certainly not the last). It took us longer than we were expecting, and we're definitely not experts, but it came out looking pretty good. We love the colors! Here are a couple of pictures of the nursery in progress and the finished painting project.
I also wanted to share one more random shot from our life. I took this on Sunday this last week while Steve and I were at my grandmas for dinner. Steve is so cute, such the pied piper! :P He was playing a silly game on his Iphone called Pocket God, which apparently is very entertaining!

Stay tuned for some more blog posts (maybe sometime in late December if i hold true to form... :P)! Scott and Laura came to visit us and we had a rocking good week playing around with them and a few more of our favorite people in life!

2 comments:

Adele said...

The nursery seriously looks adorable!! I think you guys did a fantastic job!!

AmyCurtis said...

I love the colors! Green is always a good highlight.