
The biggest thing I want to brag about is my awesome husband :) After several weeks of waiting, Steve went out to check the mail one unsuspecting night and found the most expensive and stressful piece of paper he's ever recieved- his bachelor's degree diploma! It was such a fun night and nice to celebrate his achievement again! Good job love!

Another kinda fun thing we have been doing is watching my waistline start really expanding :P I just started to have a noticeable bump at 18 weeks, and I am now the big 19 weeks and definitely not hiding it anymore :P! We have our official ultrasound next week to find out gender, but I've had two ultrasounds done at work with the older and more fuzzy ultrasound (which i love and appreciate!) that pointed in the distinctly male direction. So we're planning on a boy right now :D I'll post some ultrasound pics sometime next week for your viewing pleasure!

Now, both Steve and I have been pretty happy and patient with this pregnancy so far. It's actually gone by really quickly, and it's been fun to enjoy each step (ok, not the nausea step, but oh well) along the way! Kutching, on the other hand.... is ready for this kid to get here so that we'll stop teasing and dressing him and bathing him (which actually won't stop... it helps with Steve's allergies). LOL, poor cat! We sure do love him and enjoy the humor he brings to our home!
5 comments:
hooray for the update! love the pictures of the belly and of the cat getting a bath!
yay for an update! I love the prego pics Laura!! I'm so happy for you!! (and so glad its not me anymore!) Congrats Steve- That is a big accomplishment!! You two are awesome!! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!
Cute little baby bump! I'll wait till the official ultrasound to really congratulate you, but I have to say boys are the best! I might be a bit biased, but boys are very cute and a lot of fun!
Laura I just came across your blog for the first time! Congrats on being pregnant! That is so great! You look wonderful!
Your so adorable. Look at your cute belly!
Post a Comment