Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A tag from mom

So in my every-other-day-or-so perusing of other people's blogs, i came upon this cool tag my mom passed on to me. It's a picture tag, where you post the 4th picture from the 4th photo album on your computer... I had to take the 4 thing one step further cause I'm kinda an organizing nut... 4, 4, 4 :D Anyway, this is what i found.This picture is from my second year as an EFY counselor (I'm in the bottom left corner ;) ). Being an EFY counselor was such a life changing experience for me. I spent 5-7 weeks during the Summers of 2005 and 2006 spending 24 hours a day for 5 1/2 days a week with the amazing youth of the church. I learned so much from them, felt my own testimony grow, and even discovered some of my own talents that I'd never known about before. I met some amazing men (who renewed my hope in finding a quality husband after years of frustrating dating!) and some of my best girlfriends working with my co-counselors. Basically just an amazing experience. Fun times- so glad I have so many pictures to help me remember :)

Ok, i tag...
Kimmy Poo
Laura Bowles
and Adele

No comments: