I am writing a blog post! I am actually just realizing how behind the times I am with the whole blog thing, cause I don't know how to post pictures and such or make cool backgrounds. But that doesn't make me a bad person, does it?
I just wanted to say how lucky I am to be where I am in life. Though Laura and I have our fair share of struggles, for the most part we have it pretty easy- we are still deeply in love, and I get to hang out with my best friend every day, who also happens to be my ultra-hot wife. I have a good, though at times tedious, job that pays well, and Laura is also able to work in a fulfilling job that not only allows her to use her talents as a nurse, but her talents as a genuine healer- she makes the women that are giving new life into the world have the best experience possible, and anyone that has the fortune of coming to L&D when she is working there is truly blessed. We have also been blessed with amazing friends and a loving, generous family on both sides. Without both of their support, we would not be anywhere near where we are now.
So, life is pretty good! Laura and I are heading to the Pixton family vacation this Friday, and although I will miss her terribly when she is gone for a few days (I have to cut my part of the vacation short, as I have work and school concerns), I am excited to enjoy the part of the vacation that I am able to attend. The Pixtons really are awesome people, and I enjoy hanging out with them.
In other, more narcissistic news, I have started my own blog, to use as my outlet for my random political ravings, as well as the occasional movie review and other commentary. I say narcissistic, as I can't imagine anyone would actually choose to voluntarily subject themselves to the musings from my mind, but hey- at least it will keep me occupied, right? hehe. Feel free to comment and take a look, it's www.randomravingramblings.blogspot.com!
Anyway, I now finish my bi-annual post on our blog. Thank you for stopping by!
1 comment:
we are excited for your new blog steve!!
Post a Comment