For dear Robin :)
Four jobs I have had:
1. Papa Murphy's :) Yea for leftover (free) pizzas!
2. Brent Brown Automotive Receptionist
3. Olive Garden hostess/server/take out gal
4. Newborn intensive care unit LPN
Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Music and Lyrics
2. While You Were Sleeping
3. Three Musketeers
4. Runaway Bride
Four places I have lived:
1. Lehi, UT
2. Provo, UT
3. Orem, UT
4. BYU... it should count for the number of hours I've spent there :)
Four TV show I watch:
1. The Office
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. Lost
4. House
Four places I have been:
1. Nauvoo, IL
2. Orlando, FL
3. Washington D.C.
4. Niagra Falls
Four people who text me regularly (since I don't get email too much!):
1. My momma!
2. Lovey Steve
3. Laura Bowles
4. Kimmy
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Creme Brulee
2. Papa John's Pizza
3. Our special imitation Cafe Rio Pork
4. Thai food! masaman
Four places I would like to visit:
1. Malasia
2. Hawaii
3. Europe
4. Africa (for like a humanitarian nurse thing :) )
Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Getting settled in my new position
2. Celebrating 2 years of wedded bliss!
3. Decorating our condo (painting, new bedding, new dishes!)
4. Living a life free of homework and tests!
Four friends I am tagging (if ya'll have time :) ):
1. Laura Bowles
2. Jess Davies
3. Adele Aston
4. Mal Mecham
1 comment:
Ok.. so Laura... I took boards... and I went back and read your post about taking boards.. and you said you got questions on 4 meds you didn'tknow... which is about the same with me.. but I got 20 multiple answer questions.. Can you believe that? I kept track and there were 20 out of my 75!!!!! I think I freaked myself out each time I got another multiple answer question... ahh.. the drama.. and i find out tomorrow (wednesday!)
Post a Comment