Wednesday, October 17, 2007

So little update on the Clark status. Not too much exciting stuff going on... Steve is just working and going to school like a madman. Most days he's gone from 8-7ish, which I really doesn't like. He's doing really well at his job, making lots of money for me to spend on shoes (ya right, Laura Pixton spend money on shoes?).

I'm just chuggin away with capstone for my nursing degree. I have clinical 1-2 times a week at the American Fork Hospital in Labor and Delivery- and I love it there! I've really felt my confidence in my abilities to act in the role of a RN grow significantly during my experiences there and I'm only 1/3 of the way through! The other silly projects are kinda a pain, but I guess I'll get through it in good time. Work in the NICU is going great as well. I really enjoy the people i work with and getting paid to do what I've always done for free in clinicals! :)

Yup, that's pretty much it :) Like I said, not too exciting! We'll work on it ;)

2 comments:

Adele said...

You're almost done Laura!!! I cannot believe it!! I'm so jealous of you in your L&D rotation- That is next semester for me and I am so excited already!!! AHHHH... Love you girl!!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Hey! TAG, YOU ARE IT. GO TO MY BLOG TO SEE THE RULES.